Apple and blackberry cake
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Grease and line a plum cake mould.
- Mix the flour, butter and brown sugar to form fine crumbs. Set aside 5 tablespoons for the topping, and mix with cinnamon and 30 g of brown sugar.
- Mix the previously grated apple with the eggs and the grated orange rind.
- Add the baking powder to the crumb mixture and add the egg mixture without mixing too much.
- Carefully incorporate three-quarters of the berries and pour into the mould.
- Spread the remaining blackberries over the mixture.
- Spread over the coating and bake for 55 minutes. After 30 minutes, cover the top with foil.
- Continue baking for 25 more minutes. Insert a toothpick into centre of cake until it comes out clean.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 26.88 g
Saturates 82.82 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 42.51 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.19 g
Cholesterol 861.86 mg
Calcium 395.03 mg
Iron 12.31 mg
Zinc 4.87 mg
Vitamin A 1778.26 ug
Vitamin C 140.36 g
Folic acid 246.13 ug
Salt (Sodium) 193.23 mg
Sugars 235.4 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed