Simmered chards with baked potatos
- Cut off the stalks from the leaves of chards, wash them with plenty of water and dice the Swiss chards.
- Peel and cut up the potato in dice of 2x2cm.
- Peel and chop the carrot into half moons.
- Cut the bacon into thin strips of approx. 1mm and then, dice them in 2 cm.
- Boil the Swiss chard in salted water.
- Steam the potato and either steam or boil the carrot in salted water.
- Place the Swiss chards in an owen dish and coat with the mixture of potato and carrot.Then, add the bacon on top.
- Just before serving, warm up the owen dish in order to brown the bacon placed on top.
- Meanwhile, make a fried sauce with finely-sliced garlic in a frying pan (ensuring that the owen dish is practically ready to be served avoiding a bad image).
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.16 g
Saturates 8.54 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 23.15 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.32 g
Cholesterol 20.13 mg
Calcium 368.74 mg
Iron 10.1 mg
Zinc 0.77 mg
Vitamin A 1412.64 ug
Vitamin C 72.79 g
Folic acid 432.46 ug
Salt (Sodium) 777.11 mg
Sugars 7.7 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed