Panaché of battered vegetables with champignon mushroom sauce
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Make a mushroom cream. Add some wide swiss chard (the green part) previously scalded. Mix everything.
- Remove the stringy parts of the chard and separate the white parts from the green parts. Cook with plenty of salted water uncovered or steam.
- Once cooked, chop into rectangles of about 4 x 3 cm.
- Chop the aubergine and the courgette into slices of about 2 mm. Place on a tray and sprinkle over some coarse salt, so they are not that humid.
- Cook the artichokes with plenty of salted water and uncovered or steam.
- Batter and fry the artichokes and the white parts of the chard, separately.
- Grill the courgette and the aubergine in the griddle.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 14.93 g
Saturates 2.36 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.73 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.74 g
Cholesterol 91.92 mg
Calcium 256.98 mg
Iron 6.61 mg
Zinc 12.33 mg
Vitamin A 383.03 ug
Vitamin C 51.94 g
Folic acid 253.27 ug
Salt (Sodium) 11706.03 mg
Sugars 4.18 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed