Raw pistachio cookies
- Slightly roast the oatmeal in a pan or in the oven (a few minutes will be enough).
- Grind the cashews and mix them with the oatmeal.
- Add in the coconut oil, vanilla extract, salt and agave syrup. Lastly, add in the chocolate chips.
- Mix until combined and let cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roast the pistachios. Then, coat them in salt.
- Grind them and gradually add coconut oil, until you get the consistency of a paste.
- Divide the dough into 10 g. portions. Shape them into a ball and gently press them.
- Spread the pistachio cream on top of each cookie and stick two cookies together.
- Keep in the fridge.
- Optional: coat the cookies with dark chocolate.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.76 g
Saturates 2.64 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.32 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.95 g
Cholesterol 0.23 mg
Calcium 25.89 mg
Iron 1.71 mg
Zinc 0.68 mg
Vitamin A 3.42 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 11.38 ug
Salt (Sodium) 351.77 mg
Sugars 7.6 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed