Sun-dried tomato bread
Kneading time: 12´
Dough temperature: 23 ºC
First bulk fermentation: 1h
Second fermentation (dough divided): 30'
Shaping and third fermentation: 1h
Baking time: 45'
Oven temperature: 210 ºC
- Mix the different types of flour and water in the stand mixer. Knead for 5 minutes.
- Autolyse the dough for 30 minutes.
- Add in the levain and mix for 1 minute at a low speed.
- Knead for another 7 minutes at medium speed. Add in the salt and yeast a minute later.
- Add in the sun-dried tomatoes (previously cut into cubes).
- Bulk ferment for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 550 g. portions and shape them into balls.
- Let them rest for 30 minutes.
- Shape the dough into Batards.
- Let them ferment for another hour.
- Bake them at 210 ºC for about 30-40 minutes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 8.51 g
Saturates 0.42 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.38 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.24 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 35.68 mg
Iron 2.87 mg
Zinc 2.0 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.01 g
Folic acid 72.93 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1054.53 mg
Sugars 0.22 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed