Coconut cream caramel
For this recipe, you will need to make the following preparations:
- Pour the caramel into the moulds for the custard.
- Bring the milk to the boil along with a stick of cinnamon to infuse the milk.
- Whisk the eggs and the sugar and pour the milk over them, stirring constantly.
- Add in the coconut.
- Pour the batter into the moulds and bake in the oven au bain marie at 180 ºC.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
- Remove from the mould and serve. Serve it with red berries.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.06 g
Saturates 3.06 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.39 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.71 g
Cholesterol 151.81 mg
Calcium 143.8 mg
Iron 0.83 mg
Zinc 0.77 mg
Vitamin A 103.22 ug
Vitamin C 1.83 g
Folic acid 22.99 ug
Salt (Sodium) 152.8 mg
Sugars 50.2 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed