- Preheat the oven to 140 ºC.
- Sieve and mix the dry ingredients (flour, bicarbonate, cornflour (Maizena) and raising agent).
- Knead the margarine until if softens.
- Blend the margarine, the sugar and the lemon zest until the cream obtains a spongy texture and a whitish colour.
- Add the egg yolks one by one, and, then, add the rum and vanilla.
- Add, little by little, the mixture of dry ingredients and mix until the mixture is blended.
- Cover a surface with flour and slightly knead it.
- On a table sprinkled with cornflour (Maizena), roll the dough until it is half a centimetre thick.
- Cut the dough into the shape of 6-7cm discs and place them on a tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake at 140 ºC for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Fill with gianduja (chocolate and hazelnut paste) or with dulce de leche (milk caramel).
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.61 g
Saturates 3.02 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.15 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.96 g
Cholesterol 59.26 mg
Calcium 10.11 mg
Iron 0.79 mg
Zinc 0.55 mg
Vitamin A 31.59 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 8.41 ug
Salt (Sodium) 106.56 mg
Sugars 12.67 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed