- Beat the butter with a spatula until it is well creamed. It is also possible to allow it to cool to room temperature and to chop it into 2 cm dices.
- In a saucepan add a little water and some sugar. Boil on a low heat whilst gently brushing the inner walls of the saucepan with a flat brush to avoid the ingredients getting stuck and to avoid the sugar crystallising.
- Cook the syrup until it reaches 112 ºC.
- When the syrup is ready, allow it to cool at room temperature. It is possible to use a blender so it cools faster.
- Put margarine and butter in a blender and blend until it creams.
- Add the coffee and continue blending until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Store in a refrigerator, in a sealed container.
- To use it again remove from the refrigerator and allow to reach room temperature.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.0 g
Saturates 6.03 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.27 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.86 g
Cholesterol 31.63 mg
Calcium 1.8 mg
Iron 0.04 mg
Zinc 0.02 mg
Vitamin A 62.1 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 0.0 ug
Salt (Sodium) 100.38 mg
Sugars 9.5 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed