Roasted veal with rissolé potatoes and green salad
- Clean the steak from fat, (leaving at room temperature for 2 hours before cooking), add salt and pepper and brown on a very high heat. It should be raw inside. Allow to stand and cool below 10 ºC within 2 hours.
- Vacuum-pack to the maximum (1 minute vacuum) with 0.2 l of white or vegetable stock, 1 l of white wine reduced to 0.1 l and four salted anchovy fillets.
- Cook at 65 ºC for one hour.
- Let stand, lower below 10 ºC in within 2 hours and store at 3 ºC.
- For the garnish of the rissolé potato, peel and cut the potato into cubes of 1 cm. Put the potatoes in vacuum bags with a drop of olive oil, salt, pepper and a clove of unpeeled garlic, mix well and pack under maximum vacuum (1 minute of vacuum). Bake in a mixed oven steam function 100 % humidity at 100 ºC for 1 hour, lower to less than 10 ºC within 2 hours and set aside refrigerated between 0 ºC and 3 ºC.
- Cut the cold steak into very thin slices (4 mm). To the remaining juices add brown stock or hearty broth (1 deciliter per serving) make a gravy and bind with corn flour dissolved in cold water. Check the seasoning, color and texture of the gravy.
- To reheat the meat, cut cold into very thin slices with the help of a slicing machine. Spread the overlapped fillets in a gastronorm dividing up the same number of fillets for each portion.
- Just before serving add the meat uncovered and without gravy to the oven at around 220 ºC for 2 minutes so that the meat is warm but without overcooking. Add the gravy, salt and plate up.
- To reheat the rissolé potato, remove from the bag and fry at 180 ºC in a deep fryer until golden and crispy, season and place it next to the meat.
- For the green salad use a pre-prepared leafy salad with onion cut into julienne, dressed with a vinaigrette.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.8 g
Saturates 11.16 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.13 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 9.82 g
Cholesterol 142.0 mg
Calcium 284.86 mg
Iron 11.52 mg
Zinc 10.37 mg
Vitamin A 360.23 ug
Vitamin C 52.48 g
Folic acid 179.15 ug
Salt (Sodium) 28169.57 mg
Sugars 11.54 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed