Leche esterilizada 0.05 l
Skimmed powdered milk 10.0 g
Azúcar 0.075 kg
Cream of yoghurt 0.175 kg
Confruti strawberry 0.01 kg
Agua 0.01 l
For this recipe the following elaborations are needed:
- First, mix the powdered milk with the sugar.
- Then, add the sterilised milk. Boil the mixture.
- Add the soaked gelatine and pour over the yoghurts.
- Mix both mixtures by gently folding the two together.
- Reduce the temperature of the mixture to 27 ºC – 33 ºC.
- Fold in the whipped cream without sugar.
- Place the mixture in moulds and put them in the freezer so that the gelatine sets.
- Take the bavaroise out of the freezer, and put it on a base of sponge cake.
- Remove from the mould.
- Ration, plate up and cover with the strawberry coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.26 g
Saturates 13.84 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.39 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.81 g
Cholesterol 115.73 mg
Calcium 123.26 mg
Iron 0.58 mg
Zinc 0.65 mg
Vitamin A 217.39 ug
Vitamin C 0.3 g
Folic acid 11.78 ug
Salt (Sodium) 74.92 mg
Sugars 26.54 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed