Kneading time: 15´
Dough temperature: 24 ºC
First bulk fermentation: 10´
Second fermentation (dough divided):
Shaping and third fermentation: 45´
Baking time: 30'
Oven temperature: 200 ºC
- Knead all the ingredients together until combined.
- Since this dough is made of rye, you should knead it in the stand mixer at low speed.
- Divide the dough into portions of 380 g. and shape them into balls.
- Place them on a floured wood board and slightly press down.
- Do not worry if it doesn't rise too much in the fermentation.
- Let them ferment in a dry environment.
- Before baking, turn the dough portions as if you were making a 'pan de payès'. Bake them with steam.
- The baking process will be long. Make sure that you dust the top generously with flour.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 22.32 g
Saturates 0.57 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.43 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.78 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 55.85 mg
Iron 4.91 mg
Zinc 4.54 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 189.73 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1900.06 mg
Sugars 0.64 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed