Vegan bechamel (roux 40x40) for sauces
- Heat the milk in a casserole.
- Heat oil, stir in the flour at once and mix both ingredients well.
- Remove from the heat and allow it to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Add the warm milk gradually as you stir.
- Once you have added all the milk, place it on the heat once again and let it boil for a few minutes stirring continuously.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.27 g
Saturates 1.65 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.97 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.04 g
Cholesterol 0.04 mg
Calcium 27.49 mg
Iron 0.89 mg
Zinc 0.46 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 39.76 ug
Salt (Sodium) 452.5 mg
Sugars 1.6 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed