- Heat the air convection oven to 120 ºC.
- Blend into a mixture the cream cheese and the sugar until it gets homogenized, using a beater blade in the process.
- Fold the eggs, one by one, and then the flour.
- Add the Mascarpone cheese and straightaway the cream, use circular movements when stirring genly to combine.
- Fill a springform pan previously lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the oven for 60' - 90'.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.03 g
Saturates 6.0 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.38 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.26 g
Cholesterol 44.78 mg
Calcium 58.93 mg
Iron 0.21 mg
Zinc 0.39 mg
Vitamin A 59.35 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 7.07 ug
Salt (Sodium) 253.47 mg
Sugars 5.75 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed