Macarons de cacao
- Sift the ground almonds and icing sugar until well combined. Mix and grind again.
- Add the egg whites first. It is convenient to separate the whites from the yolks the day before.
- Make a syrup at 121 °C and pour the Italian merengue over the stiff egg whites.
- Once warm, add the blended ground almonds, icing sugar and egg whites.
- Spoon the macaroon mixture into a piping bag fitted with a number 6 nozzle. Pipe circles onto the baking tray lined with grease proof paper.
- Set aside for 45 minutes at room temperature. The outside of the macarons must be crispy.
- Bake at 160 °C for approximately 8 minutes.
- The middle should be soft, as if it is not completely cooked.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.18 g
Saturates 2.63 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.35 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.14 g
Cholesterol 4.95 mg
Calcium 18.03 mg
Iron 0.24 mg
Zinc 0.1 mg
Vitamin A 13.41 ug
Vitamin C 0.03 g
Folic acid 0.68 ug
Salt (Sodium) 23.26 mg
Sugars 14.84 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed