Duck thigh confit with fresh pasta and mediterranean salad
For the duck confit (confit duck thigh):
- Remove excess fat from the thighs.
For the garnishing:
- Make fresh handmade pasta.
- Prepare a Mediterranean salad with spinach leaves without stalks, asparagus, scallion rings, grated carrot, orange and boneless black olives.
- Toast some pine nuts in mild olive oil, pour the pine nuts into the salad, let the oil cool and pour it into the salad. Dress the salad with salt and a little lemon juice.
For the Porto reduction:
- Pour the Port wine into a pan with sugar and reduce as desired.
- Brown the duck thigh with a little of its own fat in the oven at 250 ºC so that the skin is crispy.
- Boil the pasta, drain and sautée with the corinto raisins.
- Plate up the duck thigh on top of the fresh boiled pasta or next to it.
- Serve with the Mediterranean salad.
- Finish off by decorating with the Port reduction.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.93 g
Saturates 3.44 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.57 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.43 g
Cholesterol 0.01 mg
Calcium 108.99 mg
Iron 3.89 mg
Zinc 0.77 mg
Vitamin A 635.1 ug
Vitamin C 45.66 g
Folic acid 116.05 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1726.93 mg
Sugars 17.66 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed