- Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- Heat the cream and the milk in a saucepan until it boils and remove from the heat.
- Mix the egg yolks, the sugar and part of the hot milk in a bowl using a whisk.
- Put all the mixture in the saucepan and heat to 82 ºC-85 ºC stirring constantly with a spatula.
- Strain over a bowl with the chocolate coating and the gelatin and mix everything with a spatula until the chocolate coating is properly dissolved.
- Keep in the fridge in a pastry bag until use.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.55 g
Saturates 2.94 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.62 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.25 g
Cholesterol 38.13 mg
Calcium 17.81 mg
Iron 0.79 mg
Zinc 0.29 mg
Vitamin A 41.38 ug
Vitamin C 0.11 g
Folic acid 4.12 ug
Salt (Sodium) 9.58 mg
Sugars 2.37 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed