Scalded rye bread
Kneading time: 10´
Temperature of the dough: 24 ºC
1st fermentation (the dough is not divided yet): 10´
2nd fermentation (the dough divided): 10´
3rd fermentation (the piece is finished): 1 h
Cooking time: 45´
Temperature of the oven: 200 ºC
- Scald the flour with water freshly boiled. Mix until the mixture is smooth. Allow to cool.
- Knead for 3 minutes at a low speed and 7 more minutes at the 2nd speed.
- The final dough should not be too elastic.
- The pointeg or the fermentation will take place with the dough covered or somewhere not in contact with the air so it will not dry.
- Make 750 g pieces.
- Leave to stand.
- Form loaves (long or wide), depending on the shape of the banneton basket we have.
- Cover the banneton baskets with flour and place the dough in them.
- Ferment with no humidity.
- Cook with a little steam.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 82.93 g
Saturates 1.54 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.21 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.12 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 163.55 mg
Iron 15.46 mg
Zinc 16.51 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 540.48 ug
Salt (Sodium) 3905.0 mg
Sugars 1.23 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed