Vegan chocolate chip buns
- Mix all the ingredients with a whisk for 8 minutes, except for the oil, zest and chips.
- Add the oil and continue kneading for 10 more minutes.
- Add the zest and chocolate chips and knead for more1 minute.
- Let it rest for 3 hours at room temperature or overnight in the fridge.
- Divide it into pieces of 60 g. and round them.
- Let them rest for 10 minutes.
- Form the pieces into balls or into long buns.
- Ferment from 90 to 120 minutes.
- Bake with steam, at 180ºC for approximately 25 minutes.
- To decorate, you can sprinkle them with icing sugar.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.82 g
Saturates 3.21 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.49 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.55 g
Cholesterol 0.14 mg
Calcium 10.64 mg
Iron 0.59 mg
Zinc 0.55 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.85 g
Folic acid 17.47 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1.25 mg
Sugars 5.11 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed