Martini chocolate cocktail
- Prepare the Mise-en-place cocktail shaker.
- Place the cocktail glasses on the rubber mat or on the bar on coasters in front of the customers.
- Place the ice cubes in the cocktail shaker.
- Melt the black chocolate coating and set aside.
- Decorate the glass with chocolate syrup.
- Measure and pour the ingredients into the cocktail shaker, starting with the highest alcohol content, so vodka will be used first and then the chocolate liquor and the liquid chocolate.
- Shake the shaker to mix and cool the drink, taking into consideration the final amount needed to fill the glasses and the resulting amount as the ice breaks and melts.
- Serve in the glasses by placing the cocktail shaker in the center of the first glass at a low height, and gradually raising it as the glass if filled.
- In case of using several glasses, slightly fill the first one, the second one, and so on, dividing the drink between the glasses evenly until they are filled.
- Place the glass in front of the customer.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.24 g
Saturates 15.78 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.8 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.67 g
Cholesterol 1.6 mg
Calcium 22.7 mg
Iron 8.87 mg
Zinc 1.16 mg
Vitamin A 8.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 3.03 ug
Salt (Sodium) 51.5 mg
Sugars 25.32 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed