Kneading time: 12’
Temperature of the dough: 25 ºC
1ª Fermentation of the dough without dividing: 30’
2ª Fermentation of a piece of the divided dough: 10’
3ª Fermentation of a formed piece: 1h 30’
Baking time: 50’
Temperature of the oven: 185 ºC
- Knead all the ingredients together until you get a dough of medium elasticity.
- Let it ferment letting air in for 30 minutes.
- Once the dough has been fermented, let the air out and cut into pieces of about 450 g.
- Let it rest for 10’ and form loaves with a point at the end and flour them.
- Roll the balls with a rolling pin to later make flat loaves without using too much pressure.
- Place them on clothes or in floured drawers.
- Cut the pieces with a longitudinal cut parallel to where the dough joins.
- Steam bake.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 33.43 g
Saturates 1.54 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.18 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.69 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 141.28 mg
Iron 10.71 mg
Zinc 7.51 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 355.48 ug
Salt (Sodium) 4215.8 mg
Sugars 1.23 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed