- Preheat the proofer to 30 ºC.
- Grate the orange without reaching the pith.
- Scald twice in water and once in syrup.
- Drain the peel and dry in the bakery proofer until it is well dried.
- Allow to cool and pulverize in the thermomix machine.
- Store in an airtight container in a dry environment.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.05 g
Saturates 0.0 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.0 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.0 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 0.94 mg
Iron 0.01 mg
Zinc 0.0 mg
Vitamin A 0.97 ug
Vitamin C 1.22 g
Folic acid 0.9 ug
Salt (Sodium) 0.07 mg
Sugars 3.06 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Crunchy apple with orange peel and apple cream
- Type of dish: Dessert
- Temperature: Room temperature
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed