- Bring the heavy cream and inverted sugar to the boil.
- Pour this over the chocolate chunks in a bowl.
- Mix thoroughly with a rubber spatula until you get an elastic and shiny mixture (35 ºC - 40 ºC).
- Incorporate the cubes of butter.
- Add in the orange liquor or any other liquor.
- Pipe equal portions on a tray covered with baking paper using a pipping bag. Let them chill in the blast chiller.
- Make balls and coat them with cocoa powder, chocolate couverture, ground cocoa beans, icing sugar, etc.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.72 g
Saturates 5.26 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.64 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.25 g
Cholesterol 12.7 mg
Calcium 10.03 mg
Iron 2.57 mg
Zinc 0.34 mg
Vitamin A 40.33 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 0.6 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1612.05 mg
Sugars 109.91 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed