- Boil the potatoes with their skin on, peel them and cut into 1/2 cm cubes.
- Boil the eggs, peel and separate the white from the yolk. Finely chop the white and set aside the yolk.
- Peel the carrot, boil and finely chop.
- Chop the green olives.
- Cut the chatka (crab sticks) into slices.
- Mix all the ingredients and bind them with the mayonnaise, add salt.
We need 50 slices of toast.
- Using a small ice cream scoop place the mix on top of the slices of toast.
- Decorate with the grated yolk.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.71 g
Saturates 1.14 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.27 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.97 g
Cholesterol 41.77 mg
Calcium 13.16 mg
Iron 0.38 mg
Zinc 0.64 mg
Vitamin A 61.65 ug
Vitamin C 1.82 g
Folic acid 7.97 ug
Salt (Sodium) 604.03 mg
Sugars 1.2 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed