- Sift the icing sugar.
- Whisk the margarine and the sugar in the stand mixer.
- Add in the almond flour and mix. Once combined, add in the flour and continue kneading gently.
- Leave the dough to rest a day in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 160 ºC.
- Stretch the dough to a diameter of 3.5 mm and cut to desired length.
- To make a match shape, cut the dough into 1.5 cm wide and 7 cm long pieces.
- Bake at 160ºC for approximately 15 minutes.
- Once cold, fill them with gianduja and stick two pieces together.
- Coat diagonally with tempered chocolate.
- We take as reference for a portion the number of pieces made.
- In a modular oven, set the programme 1 (top rack) 2 (middle rack) 1 (bottom rack), with the valve open.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.53 g
Saturates 1.71 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.32 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.63 g
Cholesterol 4.89 mg
Calcium 3.52 mg
Iron 0.46 mg
Zinc 0.15 mg
Vitamin A 0.07 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 1.1 ug
Salt (Sodium) 35.58 mg
Sugars 2.89 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed