Arabian sesame cookies
- Preheat the oven to 200 ºC.
- Toast the slivered almonds.
- Mix the margarine with the sugar until you get a cream.
- Add the oil and the eggs and mix.
- Add the sesame and the ground almonds.
- Sieve the flour and the baking powder and add to the mixture.
- Knead by hand until you get a uniformed dough.
- Divide the dough and make balls of approximately 20 g each.
- Squash the dough slightly by hand and with the help of a fork press down lightly to decorate
- Bake at 200 ºC for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Dust the surface with icing sugar.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.42 g
Saturates 1.06 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.37 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.04 g
Cholesterol 11.95 mg
Calcium 11.57 mg
Iron 0.27 mg
Zinc 0.16 mg
Vitamin A 3.65 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 4.26 ug
Salt (Sodium) 35.04 mg
Sugars 3.06 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed