Almond and coconut polvoron
- Lightly toast the ground almonds and then leave to cool.
- Mix the butter with the granulated sugar and icing sugar well and then add the toasted almonds and coconut.
- Add the previously sieved and toasted flour.
- Mix everything together and then let stand in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Spread the dough over circular moulds of approximately 1 cm in diameter and height.
- Press by hand or with the help of a rolling pin and remove the excess dough with a spatula.
- Carefully remove from the mould as the dough is very crumbly.
- Set aside on a baking tray with baking paper.
- Sprinkle over some granulated sugar and grated coconut.
- Bake at 160 ºC for approximately 35 minutes.
- Remove, leave to cool and then wrap each piece in polvoron paper.
- Each polvoron is taken as a reference for one portion.
- The almonds and flour must be lightly and evenly toasted.
- In a modular oven, program 1 (floor)-2 (mouth)-1 (ceiling), air intake open.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.27 g
Saturates 1.58 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.73 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.66 g
Cholesterol 2.8 mg
Calcium 1.28 mg
Iron 0.09 mg
Zinc 0.06 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 1.76 ug
Salt (Sodium) 0.4 mg
Sugars 3.66 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed