Strawberry caviar-sized spheres
- Set up a bowl of very cold oil.
- Bring the mixture of strawberry pulp, syrup TPT (tant pour tant), and agar-agar (gelling powder) to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cool down the mixture and fill a syringe with it, use the syringe to drip small drops of the mixture into a bowl.
- Let the pearls cool for 5 minutes in the oil, use a strainer to remove the pearls and rinse carefully with cold water.
- Transfer to a tray lined with oil absorb kitchen paper and keep in the fridge.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.31 g
Saturates 1.3 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.7 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.0 g
Cholesterol 0.05 mg
Calcium 3.15 mg
Iron 0.1 mg
Zinc 0.02 mg
Vitamin A 0.1 ug
Vitamin C 6.0 g
Folic acid 2.58 ug
Salt (Sodium) 0.2 mg
Sugars 1.89 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed