Lemon pulco, bottle 0.117 l
Agua 0.183 l
Nata 0.033 l
Lemon flavour 0.5 g
Nata 0.3 l
Confruti lemon 0.125 kg
Colas de pescado 5.0 g
Fruit cubes 0.025 kg
For the lemon mousse:
- Make a juice with the lemons.
- Soak the first amount of gelatine.
- Heat the juice up to 65 ºC together with the sugar, the first amount of lemon paste and the first amount of cream.
- Add the drained gelatine, mix and sieve.
- Lower the temperature to 25 ºC.
- Semi-whip the second amount of cream and add it to the mixture.
- Pour into bowls and let it cool.
For the lemon cream:
- Heat the second amount of lemon paste and water to 65 ºC.
- Add the second amount of gelatine well drained, mix and sieve.
- Cover the mousse with the lemon cream.
- Serve with a button of whipped cream with sugar decorated with fruit cubes or candied lemon.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.25 g
Saturates 19.8 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.89 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.76 g
Cholesterol 100.83 mg
Calcium 48.04 mg
Iron 0.18 mg
Zinc 0.21 mg
Vitamin A 259.69 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 0.0 ug
Salt (Sodium) 29.33 mg
Sugars 32.47 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed