Dry Martini cocktail
Olive with pit 25.0 g
Ice 0.8 kg
Gin MG 0.225 l
Dry white vermouth, bottle 0.075 l
- Prepare the Mise-en-place cocktail shaker in a mixing glass.
- Prepare the cocktail garnish, a green olive with the pit pierced by a small skewer.
- Place the cocktail glasses on the rubber mat or on coasters on the bar in front of the customers.
- Place the ice cubes in the mixing glass.
- Measure and pour the ingredients into the mixing glass, starting with the highest alcohol content, so the gin will be used first and then the extra dry vermouth.
- Stir the contents of the glass with an imperial spoon to mix and cool the drink, taking into consideration the final amount needed to fill the glasses and the resulting amount as the ice melts.
- Serve in the glasses, initially placing the mixing glass in the center of the first glass at a low height, and gradually raising it as the glass is filled. In case of using several glasses, slightly fill the first one, the second one, and so on, dividing the drink between the glasses evenly until they are filled.
- Place the skewer with the green olive garnish on the glass.
- Place the glass in front of the customer.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.16 g
Saturates 0.12 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.48 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.11 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 3.34 mg
Iron 0.14 mg
Zinc 0.0 mg
Vitamin A 1.33 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 0.0 ug
Salt (Sodium) 240.0 mg
Sugars 0.0 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed